FAO: claiming over £1500 to CB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

First off new to all this and just in the process of receiving statements from CB.I do know there probably well over the £1500 mark.Having read a lot of posts on board and being in position of knowing a relation of a friend as a lawyer was going to sit down and see if the case was worthy of going forward and what fees were if losing.Obviously not willing to be on wrong end of judgement due to fees for both lawyers . so will try approach on a no win no fee issue? if case strong enough i,m sure lawyer will take it on.Is there maybe a minimum of maybe 4 people interested in this?? dont get me wrong big move but after reading second small claims being won now by banks feel this is another argument and could set a precedent for others.Time to stick together and fight back,will speak to lawyer tuesday and get back on issue......If you dont try you,ll never succeed.My days of being ripped off are over!!!!

regards john