dencha v Lowell Portfolio 1 Ltd.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LOL

Just phone Jonathon to get totally insulted..then send them a blank cheque...and your sins will be forgiven..but don't forget your 3 hail lowells!!!

All the best Dencha :)

• 1 year later...

Hello I wouldlike ask about something I got today letter from Lowell portfolio 1 and they ask me about confirmation my previous address which gave from Experian Credit Agency they didn't tell what about but I think this is aboout my old bank account in Barcleys what I suppose to do tell them true or tell I didn't live on this address? Please help me

From Maggies thread:

With regards to unreadable copies of documents:

Under the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983, every copy sent under the Act must be easily legible:

Legibility of notices and copy documents and wording of prescribed Forms

2.-(1) The lettering in every notice in a Form prescribed by these Regulations and in every copy of an executed agreement, security instrument or other document referred to in the Act and delivered or sent to a debtor, hirer or surety under any provision of the Act shall, apart from any signature, be easily legible and of a colour which is readily distinguishable from the colour of the paper.

Regards, Dave.

Hi orlando2 2

As far as I am aware there is no legal requirement to reply to unsolicited mail which is prying into your on personal data without giving good reason, commonly known as junk mail.

Regards

dencha