bos dirty tricks !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just settled my third and final claim against the bank of Scotland I had gone throught the proper procedure right upto court papers one week before the case was due to be heard I got a letter from Leed explaining that my claim had been previously settled in full and all future charges would stand. Luckly I had keep all the previous letters then sent after reading it serveral time I was convinced that it said nothing of the sort I send them a copy of the letter by recorded delivery and guess what they paid out 2 days latter !!!. Please keep all correspondace and read all letters carefully incase they try to shaft you to.

Sound, Bigalan.

BOS ignored my prelim letter, LBA and court dates, I heard nothing from them regarding my first Summary Cause claim. Looked at my statement yesterday and they have paid my claim in full. Baffling !!

Well done again.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

dont knock it Scott just enjoy your rewards I had to fight all the way with them maybe there starting to cave in ! now its time for everyone to get their money back before its too late.

Alan