Natwest Charges

CAR17

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, i sent a a request to natwest along with a cheque for £10 for all my charges going back 6 years.i know they are allowed 40 days to reply but it has been 45 days now.I know they must get alot of requests but they cashed the cheque 2 weeks ago.Wot do i do now?

Guest NATTIE

Call them and ask where the statements are as you have not received them. Check that the address is correct.

Send a letter recorded delivery asap asking where the information is . call the charges hotline on 0800 015 4212 and ask where the information is. any correspondence send recorded (about 55 p) as someone has to sign for it and you know the date and time they received the info. keep the slip the post office gives you.as soon as you get your statements send the claim letter recorded delivery too as they wont even register your claim until you have sent this letter , then they can delay you another 40 days .

Guest NATTIE

I would check with brunette31 who has received someone else's statements in case she/he has reveived your statements.

Right,i have recieved a copy of my original sar request today but nothing else in the envelope,i rang the 0800 customer services no and was told they did not have my address on file,which is funny cos i also got a current statement in the same post.Customer services checked all my details and said they would send them out within 10 days.Is this a delaying tactic or do they always take along time?

Thread moved to Natwest forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

in my humble oppinion its a delaying tactic OR they have sent your statements to the wrong person.

or they cant read .

or have you moved house and forgotton to tell yourself therefore forgetting to tell them?

send a letter Recorded delivery asking for the info again .

I have found 8 months worth of statements that have charges on them,can i send an initial claim for the £600 of charges and then add to the claim when natwest eventually send the rest of the statements,or is it best to wait for the full list of charges?

Personally car......... I'd wait for the full list of charges and send it all off as one claim. Could get confusing if you try to juggle two claims from one account with them at the same time. Good luck, hedgey xx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.