probs getting statements

GAVINB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sent off SAR for statements for 4 A&L accounts on 22nd January. Received statements for only 1 of the accounts on 10th MArch. Nothing for the other 3 accounts.

Sent off a letter of complaint for the OFT saying that I would report them if they did not provide the statements. They today responded saying that they will provide the statements, but that I need to send them a £10 cheque.

As far as I am aware and concerned the £10 I sent the first time covered all of the accounts. What letter can and should I send them, and how long should I give them to send me the statements, as it has passed the 40 days from initial request, and the 14 days for the OFT letter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

On the account, that I did receive statements, I submitted my Preliminary Approach for repayment on 20th March and received a letter today saying that this did not apply to bank accounts. Do I just send the LBA letter.

you need to send them the DPA non-compliance letter from the templates library. As far as I'm aware a SAR applies to YOU & there's only one of you, so that's one £10.

And the bit about not applying to bank accounts, are they mad??

This is what the whole site (and all similar campaigns) are about.

It beggars belief.