Question for AQ

jo66
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could someone please tell me if I should send the new draft order for Section G with my AQ even when my claim is for just over £4,000? It requests at the end of the order that 'this claim be allocated to the small claims track.' But my claim is already allocated to the small claims track (form N149). Also Lloyds Bank offered me £750 refund which I refused but they still put in my bank account. Should I tell the Judge this in my AQ as my claim amount does not include the £750 they have already refunded. :confused:

The claim hasn't already been allocated to the small claims track - the fact you received the N149 just means its likely to be. Allocation is not decided untill both parties submit their allocation questionnaires.

Yes, you should note that you've received a part payment, as that is an amount no longer in dispute.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Sorry I forgot to ask, where should I tell the Court that I have received part payment? Should it be in Box G - other information in the AQ and should I also put in that box about being opposed to the Defendant requesting a stay? Thanks;)

Yes, and yes.:)

Use a seperate sheet if it won't all fit.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.