Big Man V Big Bank - Lloyds TSB

Big Man

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5279 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At last found out how to get into Lloyds forum !:smile:

I am arf way through claim with these morons, done all the necessary letters etc, done the MCO bit, Lloyds solictor posted acknowledgement right at last minute on 15 day, dunno how MCO gave em 15 days but thats what it worked out to,

they then sent a defence few days later, now awaiting assigment to a court from MCO.

Read a lot about SCM on here, they seem a right cart load of monkeys, does anybody know why they delay the process so much ? It must cost the bank more in solicitors fees than they save by not paying out earlier! :confused:

Well folks hello to you lovely people in Lloyds forum, lets hope we can kick sum butt, and drag them into a court some where soon. 8)

does anybody know why they delay the process so much ?

To frustrate you. The longer it drags on, the more chance there is that people will drop out. Also, they would'nt want it to get out that claiming from them was easy, now would they?;)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Big Man I'm at the same stage as u sent off my doc's and was also thinking of adding the increased intrest but apparently can't do that. I'm waiing for court date.

Thanks Foaf26907

Claim filed 30/01/07

2nd Request £1500 nov 06

Prelim Request £1500 16/10

Lloyds Data Protection Act 07/08

------------------------------------

Abbey Credit card settled £266 11/06

NatWest paid in full £3770 04/08/06

Hurray Halifax Paid in full £1820.00 28/05/06

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Big man how far wiv your claim now? I've got a an order from Judge as set out in my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/19964-foaf26907-llyods.html

sending off schedule of charges & interest

Thanks Foaf26907

Claim filed 30/01/07

2nd Request £1500 nov 06

Prelim Request £1500 16/10

Lloyds Data Protection Act 07/08

------------------------------------

Abbey Credit card settled £266 11/06

NatWest paid in full £3770 04/08/06

Hurray Halifax Paid in full £1820.00 28/05/06

Sat patiently waiting for N149/150 from MCOL, but got 2 letters from Poole County Court, giving a court date of 29th June 2007, missed out the

AQ stage and extra allocation fee completley, well chuffed cant wait now.

Just one nagging doubt, I do not personnely hold an account wif LTSB, I have raised a claim in my name for my sons account wif them, he is away from home most of the time serving in the Royal Navy and would not be able to dedicate the time to this project, so I agreed to do it for him !

I do have access to his account though, as a signatory and for admin purposes in his abscence, also all his bank statements come addressed to me at our home address, he has also filed a letter of full authority to his bank manager, giving me full authority on his account for all matters, financial, legal, and representation in court if necessary.

Just hope this is enough and doesnt give LTSB & [problem] a 'get out of jail card'

I am well on the way with the court bundle, due in by 4:00pm on 15th June 2007, does anybody know if it is worth sending it in earlier than above date, or should I just wait till nearer the time ?

Also is there anything else I should be doing between now and court date ? i.e badgering [problem] or someone ?

Thanks everyone for massive help on this site . X :D

If you have that sort of authority of his account i can't see it being a problem at all.

Unfortunately badgering SC&M has very little effect and just ends up getting you more and more annoyed. Just stick to the timelines taht you nedd for everything and you will be fine. CAn't see it doing any harm to get the bundle in early - may make them realise that you mean bussiness.

Good luck - keep us posted.

Nearly finished my Court Bundle now, got to be in by 15th June 2007, does anybody know the preferred method of presentation to the Court, ie, ring binder, Acco fastener, document folder etc ?

My bundle is looking quite good with stacks of relevant info and lots of pages, just want to ensure presentation is right. Fanx in advance. :)

Nearly finished my Court Bundle now, got to be in by 15th June 2007, does anybody know the preferred method of presentation to the Court, ie, ring binder, Acco fastener, document folder etc ?

My bundle is looking quite good with stacks of relevant info and lots of pages, just want to ensure presentation is right. Fanx in advance. :)

Any body got any comments on this please ! would just like a reply from anyone ! Is anybody out there?

As long as its neat, ordered and indexed it really doesn't matter. I always tie two pieces of string around mine.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Folks

Just thought would share this with you, recieved a letter today 4th May, from Customer Service Recovery Centre - Andover as follows:-

Dear Big Man

Thank you for your letter dated 4th March 2007. I am sorry that you've not been happy with our response so far.

I am unable to add to our letter dated 15th February 2007. This is because we have already outlined our position on the points you have raised.

We see from our our records that you have already issued a court claim for repayment of these fees and that our solicitors are dealing with this. Apart from explaining our position, there's nothing more I can do to help you at this stage.

Thank you once again for taking the time to raise your concerns with us.

Yours sincerely

Stuart Edwards

:p :p :p :-oOh! I just bust a gut laughing

This is my reply from the LBA letter, lot happened since then, even got my court date, 29th June, and court bundle will go in next week. If this is the best they can do, they dont deserve to be in business.

On another tack, I was browsing on the HSBC forum yesterday and found some info on nudging letters, pre court hearing, so I fired one off to SC&M today, a little sarcastic but I think it might hit the spot.

I included a paragraph about abusing the process, re Vivien LLoyd v Lloyds TSB, Bristol Crown Court, and indicating that if they settle at last moment then to expect an application to court for Wasted Costs ! :D