Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

Bookworm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi advice needed please!

Received this morning Saturday 12th May General form of Judgement or Order from Burnley County Court

Which states

Upon the Courts own motion. The Court has made this order of its own initiative without a hearing. If you object to the order, you must make an application to have it set asside, varied or stayed within 7 days of receiving it

IT IS ORDERED THAT the matter be listed for a directions hearing on 27th June 2007 at 11:00 am.

Dated 02 May 2007

This means that 7 days have already passed!!!! so now what do I do, do I call the abbey and tell them they have missed their 7 day deadline to set asside this order? Must they now settle in full?

Maz

Mazamarie

It just means that the courts are getting fed up with sending out hearings and allocating 1 hr and banks not turning up.

Therefore they are now ( some are) sending out hearings for directions for only 10mins knowing the banks will settle before this date.

However, if they don't settle, be prepared to attend court. But I think you will be receiving a cheque soon.

Just sit back now and wait. Don't contact the Abbey, they will be paying you soon

Im in the same boat clippy. I was transfered to Notts 6 weeks ago and havent heard a thing yet. And im now at a total lost.

pelim letter sent 25/01/2007

reply from hsbc 01/02/2007

LBA letter sent 16/02/07

MCOL Issued 06/03/07

Deemed served 11/03/07

Deadline 08/04/07

My case is against LLoyds TSB. Have also received Notice of Transfer of Proceedings (to Lowestoft CC), and again, it says AQ to be dispensed with (unless District Judge orders otherwise).

No other instructions - do I just wait now for notification of a court date?

It mentions 'Before District Judge Murdoch' - anyone know this judge - how he/she has ruled?!

District judge Murdoch is at Northampton, and would have been the one who recommended the AQ was dispensed with. The same judge in on my paperwork, but my local court is Keighley, West Yorkshire.

I am working on behalf of my son and the case has been referred from MCOL to the local County Court. When the information came with this decision, the Form N24 (General form of judgement or order) dated 12/04/07 said "an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with". Now wondering if I need to provide the 'bundle' I've just read about on line........ fingers crossed for next month... Mary

Please could someone offer me some advice? Having read through alot of the info on this website im alot better off now then i was before, but could do with some clairifcation on some points. Im sorry if i have posted this in the wrong thread.

• In step 8 - After the Defence on the CAG guide to reclaiming bank charges it states - When you recieve the defence from the court you will also recieve a Allocation Quationnaire. Having read through this post it would seem that most courts are now no longer issuing them is this correct?
  • I did not recieve a A/Q but did recieve the following, should i assume that this mans that i will not be asked to submit a A/Q and if so do i still have to pay the £100 cost, even though there has been no mention of the County Court Fee's order 1999 Schedule 2 or any refernce to outstanding charges to be submitted?:

"General Form of Judgement or Order" from Exeter County Court:

"Before DISTRICT JUDGE WAINWRIGHT sitting at Exeter CC, Exeter and County Court ect...

Upon reading the court file

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1) The District Judge has allocated to the small Claims Track and has made the following directions

2) Within 21 days of receipt of this order you shall deliver to every other party and to the court a) signed statements containing your evidence and the evidence of any witness whether or not you intend to call that witness to give evidence at the court

b) copies of all documnets which you intend to rely (the originals of such documents must be brought to the hearing)

3) You shall not be entitled to rely upon any expert witness unless you first obtain permissionm from the court and for this purpose you will need to issue an application.

4) If you fail to comply with these directions, this ay prejudice your case

5) List for hearing on FIRST OPEN DATE in block list

6) You must inform the court if the claim is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

Dated 27th April 2007 (Actually dated 4th May from courts)

• Having read the above General Form of Judgement or Order should i now submit a full court bundle and if so please would someone send this to me as the link i have found previously on the CAG website states that it is a bad gateway and will not open!
  • Due to the fact i have gone down the MCOL route should i/do i need to submit a N1 form?

Thank you for your help....

H

I have a directions hearing on thursday - but I didn't realise about the £100 fee (as my AQ was dispensed with) so haven't sent one. I di only get a weeks notice of my directions hearing - what should I do? Send a cheque, take it with me? Ring them up tomorrow?

If they require payment they will let you know it wont hold up the procedure. Anyways hopefully you will have contacted your bank to receive your money and they will have settled before the hearing

Delboy

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..