Is your court dispensing with the Allocation Questionnaire?

Bookworm
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The courts are getting clogged up with charges reclaim cases, and they have become aware that the banks have no intention of actually appearing in court, and will settle prior to hearing.

We have become aware in the last few weeks that some courts are now routinely dispensing with the Allocation Questionaire. If that is the case, you will get an order looking more or less like this:

Without hearing

it is ordered that :-

1. the filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the district judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise...

etc...

All well and good, and anything that helps the court system to flow smoothly is to be applauded. However, if you receive one of those orders, you should still use this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html#post482148 (Bankfodder's post)

and send it to the judge as a respectful suggestion. If he agrees, great, if he doesn't, nothing lost.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT EVEN IF THE AQ IS DISPENSED WITH, THE AQ FEE OF £100 (IF CLAIM OVER £1500) IS STILL PAYABLE (AND RECLAIMABLE FROM THE BANK).

The fee is payable within 14 days after the despatch of the notice of allocation to track (County Courts Fees Order 1999 Schedule 1).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If it speeds up the abuse of the courts time that I have read barclaycard like to do with cases going on 5 months or so, then yes cos my O/H has filed against them recently.

Milly XX

CAPITAL ONE (O/H!): Won £1864.63 including contractual :D

GE MONEY: WON £266.00

Handed in AQ advised prob not required as going to Mercantile

hence my questionssssssssssssss

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/woolwich/43450-delboy-against-woolwich-11.html#post760366

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Mine has been dispensed with too. I am going to send the court the Draft order for directions, do I need to send a copy to the bank solicitors aswell??

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

According to MCOL all courts are dispensing with AQ's due to overloading of the court system by people reclaiming bank charges!!

Lets hope that the judges listen to our respectful requests-the draft order for direction is an EXCELLENT piece of work and seems very useful in forcing the banks hand!

Cheers!

yES ITS NOT JUST MCOL NOW

www.bellyup4blues.com Just Go There !!!

Woolwich Prelim Sent 5.12.2006 !!!

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006 (yeah I know)

16.1.2007 £1000 offer rejected

LBA sent 31.1.2007

N1 presented to Court 15.2.2007

Won / Settled 2 days before court date

£5200 plus int charges returned.

All and Leics S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 22.12.2006

2nd S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 15.1.2007

Statements received

Prelim sent 31.1.2007

LBA Sent 15.2.2007

Won £1500 on receiving court date..

Hi , Accrington County Court has also dispensed of the AQ and sent me a notice of Hearing for Directions on 17th August. They have not asked for any paperwork to be sent. What is a hearing for directions and how can i prepare for it.?

Thanks any advice very welcome.

Ruth

Wolverhampton Court Apprently havent dispensed with AQ.

If I have been of any use to you in my response please click my scales. :oops:

MBNA WON 16/3/07 £1700 :p

Barlcays N1 fileld in and awaiting funds to take them to court.

If you want to spend some of your money from your new spending saving scheme why not buy a flybook laptop. http://www.everythingflybook.com. I can highly recommend them.

Currently in Litagation with Barclays 11/5/7 ( Awaiting Court Date )

just received the same from Bradford court

Abbey £4340.59 *WON* Jan 07

Abbey II MCOL 31/03/07 £8800.00

Please note..I AM NOT AN EXPERT ANYTHING WHAT I POST IS PURELY MY OPINION AND MAY BE WRONG IT IS JUST BASED ON MY UNDERSTANDING OR EXPERIENCE

Read my latest claim its a fast track potentially

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/61406-noobrider-abbey-take-2-a.html?highlight=noobrider

read my first claim which includes attending a directions hearing in court

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10576-noobrider-abbey.html?highlight=noobrider

Hi, I was just after some advice...

I'm claiming for just over £2K from HSBC and filed my claim with MCOL on 4th April, they acknowledged it then their solicitors wrote to say they'd be defending it. The 28 days were up on 8th May and nothing!!:( I called the MCOL Helpline and they said (as has already been said) that they were dispensing with the AQ.:D Great (i thought) but I haven't had any correspondance from the court or DG?! I just feel like my claim (which was my 'New Years' Resolution!') has come to a halt! Any ideas?! Also, I didn't send a summary of charges to the court, has that slowed things down and should I send one now, or wait until it's transfered to my local court?

Thanks (in advance! :) )