Can I instruct Sheriffs Officers For Attachment Of Banks Assets Now?

gargoil

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5316 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys, things have gotten complicated and I need a little advice and guidance. Had summoned HBOS to small claims court which they failed to acknowledge or attend so I won by default and received a decree for payment for £700 odd quid. I sent this decree to HBOS who ignored it. I then had sheriffs officers serve a charge for payment to me on the banks head office.

I then received a letter from HBOS saying that th emoney would be refunded to my account. I phoned them up and advised them that the account had been cloed for over a year with no balance on it. The girl (part of legal services team) said I would therefore be sent a cheque from the payment team.

Two weeks passed so I started enquiring today. Turns out they have paid the amount (against my wishes at I previously requested a cheque!) into a different account which has an unathorised overdraft of £1100. I have not been paying this balance off as there is £1500 of charges on this account. I have sent away prelim/LBA and have today handed in Summary cause summons for this account.

I have phoned the Bank Of ****e 4 times about this and 4 times I have been told that someone would phone me back to resolve this issue. Guess what? Not once did they phone back. They also owe me a further £26 for sheriffs officers fees.

What I want to know is can I still instruct the sheriffs officers to enter premises owned by HBOS to recover the total amount owed to me?

Any advice greatly received,

Cheers,

Will

BOS

Claim No.3 for £589.75+8%, Decree received, Sheriffs Officers instructed to serve a charge 21/4!

Claim No.4:- claiming £1507.00, Court Papers submitted 5/4 !