Sueh6 v NatWest

sueh6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone!

Very new to all of this but have today sent by special delivery my DPA to NatWest for 2 accounts which were closed a couple of years ago. Was going through a very rough time and NatWest did little to help apart from sending me a notice of intent to default along with what seemed like many charges. My memory is faded now but it will be interesting to see how much my claim will be.

I've also sent off a DPA to SMILE aswell as I know they issued a few charges too - not many but I'd much prefer the money in my pocket than theirs!

I'll keep everyone informed as things progress :-)

Good to see another recruit to the CAG cause.

Should you need any help just look through the Nat West threads on the site-I think that they cover most areas but if not just ask and some one will have the answer.

Good luck

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Thanks! I must admit I'm a bit anxious as I've never taken on anyone 'big' before but there's always a first time. I've still got a joint account woth NatWest and was always concerned that they could close our account but I have opened a parachute with Lloyds just in case and will look forward to another payout if they take any retaliatory action!

I'm quite looking forward to this really!

Sue

I must warn you though that viewing this site can be compulsive and you may end up feeling like the whole issue of reclaiming fees takes over your life.

But stick with it-it will be worth it in the end

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

I'm already hooked! Have been reading it for the last couple of days and can now be found regularly logged on whenever I've got a free minute! The cases are fascinating and I only hope I reach the same conclusion as what seem to be the majority on here. I'll never forget the way that 'default' letter made me feel and look forward to receiving a cheque (no matter how small) to compensate!

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.