_MAGGOO_ vs NATWEST

_MAGG00_
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there, looking for some help here. To start with is it neccesary to quote the date in relation to each charge (mine are quite numerous.) I am currently up to the stage of requesting the bank to refund the charges they have nailed me with over the last 6 years, i have managed to accrue 183!!!!! separate charges on the 1 account over the past 6 years, which leads me to my second area for help, these charges are for various different "reasons" (i use the term very loosely) and for different but by far the most common is card misuse, is there any issues i need to know about trying to claim these back. Any help, advice or guidance in any shape or form would be greatly appreciated.

Thx a bundle in advance

_MAGGOO_

Magoo,

Before you go in blind. Pardon the pun.:) Have a read through these. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires-3.html

Loads of help available here. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Guest NATTIE

Maggoo, i have recently put a newer charges guide which is not advantage gold related in the natwest section which should help you understand the charge and the reason for it and claim it back.