Need a little re-assurance

TheWatcherxx99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6218 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Everyone,

I've looked through many posts to find the answer to my question before I made this post. Saw some answers which were related to my question, but nothing quelled my fears. Here's my question regarding my claim for £1059 against the nationwide.

14 days ago I sent Nationwide my second letter & a copy of my schedule of charges. Today I recieved a letter stating that "it would be unfair to other customers to refund your charges and not theirs...If you are having financial diffiuculty we can arrange a loan/overdraft...Here are some tips on how to avoid getting charges."

I expected a letter like this to come, however it has shaken my confidence a little. I am about to prepare my LBA, however between you and me, I don't want the hassle of taking this court. Coould someone please allay my fears by telling me that they have recieved their money back after they sent the LBA out...

Regards and thanks for being there,

TheWatcher

Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately I posted my LBA & Schedule via recorded delivery not more than five minutes ago.

Well if I have to go to court, then so be it.

However could you possibly spare me the time to lay out the steps involved. I've read lots of posts in which those posting and those replying appear to know what they are doing. However I haven't seen a post which states in Laymans terms, how to bring about court action.

Any assitistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

TheWatcher

Hi,

I'm glad you had already posted your LBA. If you had by-passed this stage it could be argued that you hadn't given NW sufficient time to respond to your request and potentially cost you the case.

Check out the Step-By-Step instructions. This should give you an idea of what should happen and what might happen.

Remember, NW will try to intimidate/deter you at every turn so don't be put off.

All the best with your claim.

Kelly

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

After Lba They Will Tell You They Have Up To 8 Weeks To Respond And Will Take As Long As They Can Did You Put A Timescale For Reponse On Your Lba.

You Will Get Another Bog Off Letter So Its Court Dont Worry Its Very Easy To Do Online.

Your welcome. There is usually a link to suit every occasion. :p

K.

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Watcher,

Did you include a claim for interest in the above? If not, you should look at Vampiress's spreadsheets in the library for the interest calculator.

Up to now, you have made every reasonable effort to resolve this matter. They have been difficult and refused.

If you go for MCOL, make sure interest is included.

Tide