Time limit I may have missed out

avon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a bit worried, my last letter to Barclays was in sept last year which was a letter before action, but I forgot about it due to family problems that have dragged on. Question is have I left it too late to issue court proceedings i.e is there a rule that you can't claim after 6 months?

Regards

Avon

In that case I agree with Mum-send them the LBA again but before you do check to see if they have charged anything else since the first request and, if so,add it on.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

In that case I agree with Mum-send them the LBA again but before you do check to see if they have charged anything else since the first request and, if so,add it on.

They have charged me an extra £200 since sept, So I will send another LBA with the new figure.

I have also heard that banks will soon start crediting the difference between what the OFT has said is areasonable charge and what is being asked for?

Is this a reality or just rumour at the moment?

I think that some of the credit card comapnie sare doing this by saying that a reasonable charge would be £18 and then giving you back the difference between this and the origianl charge of say £30.

Not sure of the legality of it.

Can anyone assist?

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.