help with second lot ofhalifax charges please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

ok i successfully had my charges refunded last year,and unfortunate for me,xmas and a spell in hospital my account got into trouble again,was teh fact of wrong direct debits come out at wrong time.not teh lack of money

so after having 120.00 of charges put onto my account,i sent in a fresh letter asking for these to be refunded.

so today after a about 1 month i had a reply:

thankyou for your recent letter.

unfortumatly,i am unable to refund teh cahrges you referred to in the letter ,as they were not to a halifax error.

I note that we have previously refunded charges on your account and you were notified at the time that future valid charges would stand and that it is your responsibility to manage your account.you wre also notified that if you incurred any future charges the halifax reserved the right to withdraw your banking facilities: full details explained in the terms and conditions of the account.

the charges you incurred are in like with the account terms and conditions,if you are dissatisfied with the term and conditions of your account or your policy on charges you may wish to close your account.

:confused: are they right ????

i do have another account ready to switch to in the event of the closeing of the account,please someone can you help :confused:

Lisa

sent first letter 19-July

halifax replied 01-Aug

halifax sent letter with offer of £240 16-Aug

letter sent to halifax declining offer,given 7 days for full refund,then will file a claim. 21-Aug

Filed claim 06-Sept

served 08-Sept

call from halifax ,offering me full refund plus court costs,

SEPTEMBER 12TH settle full amount.

£843.00 charged paid £980.00

thanks i will do,wasnt sure if i was able to claim second time around,i think i wanna change banks now,as halifax havn't doen me much good over the years.gonna go and send my LBA,MANY THANKS

sent first letter 19-July

halifax replied 01-Aug

halifax sent letter with offer of £240 16-Aug

letter sent to halifax declining offer,given 7 days for full refund,then will file a claim. 21-Aug

Filed claim 06-Sept

served 08-Sept

call from halifax ,offering me full refund plus court costs,

SEPTEMBER 12TH settle full amount.

£843.00 charged paid £980.00