Lowells

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I used to have a Dolcis account card which I got into debt with (about £2400). It was then passed to Moorcroft and the threatening letters starting arriving, I contacted them and arranged to pay £110 per month in April 06, I carried on making payments to them then in Sept 06 I got a letter from Creation Finance saying the debt had been sold to Lowell Financial and all payments should be made to them. I switched payments from Moorcroft to Lowell (who I had also received a letter from).

I noticed that the debt had been sold in July 07 so I had paid £220 to Moorcroft that should have gone to Lowell as the balances didn't tally. I then received a letter from Moorcroft saying I hadn't paid, so I send a letter to Creation, Lowell and Moorcroft telling them to sort it out.

I have been making monthly DD payments to Lowells, last month they sent me a letter saying I hadn't paid when the DD had come out of my account. This month they haven't even taken the DD (its supposed to come out on the 28th of the month). I have now cancelled this DD after reading some of the posts on this forum and wanted to know if it would be worth sending a CCA request as I have made several payments. :confused:

Thanks