Someone PLEASE help with interest!

warrih
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After waiting months to get hold of my statements for a closed credit card with MBNA, have finally recieved them.

Due to the long wait I want to claim for contractual interest also. However, if I can find out the interest rate I can claim (24.9% I believe from this site), then how do I work out the daily interest rate for the spreadsheet?

I have used the vampiress spreadsheets before but they are set up for the daily rate based on 8%.

Any help would be appreciated! :wink:

Before you start I think you need to get your head around contractual interest and how it works and why you are claiming it.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/79524-key-arguments-against-compound.html#post702306

(24.9% I believe from this site)
The interest you would use would be the one they are charging you not a general rate.

Everybody is charged different rates on different cards so you need to check what they where charging you whilst you had this card.

The information should be on the bottom of your statements.

With regards to the spreadsheet, Vamps has produced them for contractual interest but can't put my hands on them at the mo - I think they are still in her Vamps google chambers.

good luck

PLEASE sign this petition to reduce amount of time CRAs hold your data

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA

I HATE MBNA :evil::-x:mad::-x