BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
elisedriver

Pollard Vs Egg

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4699 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I sent my original request for return of funds on the 23/03/2007 for the refund of 2x£20 and 8x£16 ( £168 )

I received an offer of £8 and a load of dross about the OFT on the 28/03/2007. This is clearly derived from a standard template, because it includes all the junk about credit scoring agencies - as if I had been in default ( which I haven't been and hadn't make any mention in my original letter )

Rejection letter sent 05/05/2007

Will keep you all informed - but making the posting to start a track of things, as well as letting other people see the letter they are currently sending out.

ABBEY : Seeking £1500 : Default Judgement Received - now set aside- AQ dispensed, awaiting court date

Barclaycard : WON : Seeking £380, offered £152. : Full settlement £510 + costs

EGG Card : WON : £168 FULL SETTLEMENT within 3 Weeks

HSBC : WON : Sought £1500+ : Full Settlement £2375.89 received 4 months start to end

Obviously - they recognised the rejection letter template I got from here

Letter Before Action was actually sent yesterday - but that will have crossed in the post with ::

Received today (12th April 2007), a letter from them dated yesterday offering FULL REFUND OF ALL CHARGES.

T&C state I can only keep things between myself and my legal advisors - but considering my sole legal advice for this claim was this forum, then I am happy to state these facts as they are.

So... Initial request to actual offer of FULL REFUND : Just under 3 weeks.

ABBEY : Seeking £1500 : Default Judgement Received - now set aside- AQ dispensed, awaiting court date

Barclaycard : WON : Seeking £380, offered £152. : Full settlement £510 + costs

EGG Card : WON : £168 FULL SETTLEMENT within 3 Weeks

HSBC : WON : Sought £1500+ : Full Settlement £2375.89 received 4 months start to end

Sign in to follow this