Natwest playing chicken with itchy

itchy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think Natwest are seeing who is going to blink first. They sent me 6 years of statements in double quick time. I sent my initial claim 19/3/07 and just sent letter before action but I haven't heard ANYTHING from them. As my claim is over £1500, are they seeing if the £220 court fees are going to put me off?

As with some others on the forums, I added the 8% from the start (Is it me or did the ITV programme seem to suggest this) but I would have accepted an offer without the 8%.

Should I be worried? - I'm not exactly thrilled by the prospect of a court case but I am prepared to go through with it.

Stick with it Itchy-Nat West seem to be getting a reputation by ignoring peoples requests.

I started a claim with them last November by sending them the SAR and the following up with the LBA and since this date I had had three sets of statements but only two letters-neither of which was very constructive.

Do not be put off by the court fees-when you win you get these back anyway.

As far as I was aware the 8% interest could only be added to the claim once it had been accepted by the court but I coudl be wrong.

But keep going with the claim amd do not be intimidated by Nut West

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Morning itchy:)

When I helped my friend claim against natwest back in the summer of lastyear we claimed the 8% from the start and it made no difference - he claimed £1628.00 and they offered him £1600 but it was after he had claimed in court but just before the AQ stage.

There doesn't seem to be any pattern but I'd always say stick to your own timescale if they do make you a full offer once you file in court you can always send a letter accepting it as partial payment but requesting the court fees and any additional charges back :D

Good luck itchy and remember ...... the brave always win!

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Lol I bet they make you an offer just after you fork out the court fees it's so predictable sometimes but on the other hand it reminds me of a giant game of poker:D

Keep soldiering on itchy I'll keep an eye out for you on the sucessful claims thread!

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Plus they can't see your face because it's all done in writing ( I have a crap poker face I giggle)!:) so I would have lost!

LOL PPman behave:D

I'll be following you to the Nationwide forum soon because I've decided to take them on next!

So I'll be knocking on the screen with all kinds of questions...

That always makes me think-how can we lookup in a dictionary how to spell a word if we do not know how to spell it?

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.