alliance-leicester

vodster
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6098 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sorry to be a pain in the bum

but

in the court bundle do you have to do a spread sheet of charges or can you use the print off from martins website.you know the calculator you supply to the bank when claiming

coz if its a spread sheet i would know were to start :(

Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index

the spread sheets are on this excellent thread- did you not do one when you filed at court??

jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 2 weeks later...

hiya again

got defence from wragge and co on saturday.

also a letter from courts saying i have to pay my court fee :mad: i place application in for exemption as on benefits ........will be struck out if they dont hear from me in 7 days

what do i do

panicking here?

sorry do you mean you have filed for exemption ? did you get an acknowledgement or reply?

Is this the first correspondence from your local court?

jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Sorry so am I - i think they mean you had an exemption for the court fees - but if when you get to local court they say that there is going to be an Allocation questionaire and your claim is over £1500 there is a further fee to pay - Please read FAQ and step by step instructions and all the paperwork you have had from the court. It would normally say an AQ fee may be payable - please contact the court. Now as I did not have to apy one I am not sure if you are exempt - but I assme you will have to fill in another exemption form?

have you checked if your court is issunig stays or not?

sorry if not correct info - but your posting is not clear.:(

Jan

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE