Laummatt v Natwest

laummatt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all.....

Ok really beginning to need some help and beginning to panic now!!!

Submitted my claim to court back in March and Cobblers got a defence to me pretty sharpish (which was abit alarming - claiming 2250) I have then received the AQ to which I am currently filling in but am getting a little confused along the way.

Followed the templates and filled in all relevant boxes so far (have N150) until I have reached F Proposed Directions.........?????? any advice on what I should write here. Also what should I attach to the AQ when I submit it? copies of spreadsheet, send a copy to Cobblers??

Has anybody had to go to court yet????? Keep hearing that they havent just wanted to know if I might!!!!!

In regards to the AQ

See here:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

You could also propose a Draft Directions Order:

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

Proposed directions, Small claims.

Other Information - Section G:

I am respectfully requesting that my claim be allocated to the small claims track.

This issue is not a complicated one; it is an issue of fact and not of law. The issue is only whether the money levied by the Defendant in respect of its customer’s contractual breaches exceed their actual costs incurred. I am happy to pay their actual costs and I am surprised the Defendant did not counterclaim for these, because I would have paid them without argument.

However, the continuing problem is, (in common with the 100s of other cases currently being brought by other bank customers), that the banks refuse to reveal the details of their penalty-charging regime. As the banks have a fiduciary duty towards their customers, they have a duty to deal straightforwardly and in utmost good faith.

Accordingly, I would respectfully ask that the court in this case, not withstanding allocation to the small claims track, order standard disclosure. I understand that it is in the courts discretion to do so. This would bring a rapid end, not only to this litigation, but would also likely bring an end to much of the litigation in progress against other high-street banks.

It's a bit of squeeze, but very important you enter all the details.

Include copy of schedule

Cheque to HM Courts Service

Fee will be added automatically to your claim

Send copy of your AQ to Cobbetts

Hope this helps!! :wink:

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D

good luck laummatt!!

I haven't heard any reports of Natwest setting foot in a court room yet if they did they would have to explain the true cost of their charges which I very much doubt they will ever do!

Keep soldiering on you're doing great,follow dellers instructions above and you can't go wrong:)

NatWest : £857.00 won! March/07

Natwest : Witholding my statements & adding defaults etc , S.A.R sent Jan/08

Natwest for my partner : £2,101.00 won! Feb/07

Studio Cards : Refund for admin charges £108 Won! Dec/07

Complaint made to FOS for P.P.I Jan/08

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Littlewoods : defaulted on CCA request Feb/07

DCA's that crawled out from the woodwork and have crawled back : 28 so far!!

My favourite link on CAG:

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Guest NATTIE

be careful of statements that technically may not be true. You do win but NatWest in 2005 was that only bank that did win a case in court on charges.

be careful of statements that technically may not be true. You do win but NatWest in 2005 was that only bank that did win a case in court on charges.

I apologise I never knew they'd actually set foot in a court room:(

Nationwide: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent for statements Nov/07 ( waiting to see what happens in the OFT test case )

Click here: Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index - The Consumer Forums

Guest NATTIE

They did and it is on here, hint search happy Henry. Good news was that this was not using the CAG method and so far, natwest do not seem to be lucky in this respect anymore. Wonder why:rolleyes:

Hey guys... Had a mad day!!

Was on here this am trying to work out the AQ, left for town only to meet the postie who had a surprise cheque for me!!! Can believe it, Cobblers sent the usual rubbish that they didnt think they'd lose but would cost them more to fight it!

I can hardly believe it and it wasn't too hard work, a few hours, following instructions from your wonderful people :D

Can't thank you all enough!!!!!!!!!

Hey.............. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in time for the summer as well....... enjoy every penny!!!!!!!!! :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Congratulations:D Have a great Easter weekend.....what a suprise:)