Hamptons Statutary Demand - URGENT UPDATE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6217 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well Hamptons think they are gonna be lucky - yeah ok! Having sent in a income and expeniture forum proving I am on benefits and a letter saying I don't own anything - they have told me I have not responded to the Statutory Demand and the time limit has expired. I had also sent them £1.00 postal order.

The time limit set by the Court for responding to the Statutory Demand has now expired.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL OPPORTUNITY TO PREVENT A BANKRUPTCY PETITION BEING PRESENTED

If you are made bankrupt it could result in your goods and property being taken away from you.

This is your final opportunity to stop this action, you must call and arrange repayment of the funds you have already spent.

Please contact us today on 0113 308 6043

Yours sincerely

Andrew Bartle

Chief Operations Manager

Seems they think I am lying when I say I have nothing, own nothing and haven't got the money due to being a full time carer. Oh how unlucky they will be when they find that out in the Courts, and they have wasted money for nothing!

So how do I reply to this, please?

Hey Vampra, yeah I just SAR'd mine, and then sent a letter to Lowells advising that the account was in dispute. someone gave me a template letter to you use, check out my thread!

Good Luck

Well I guess I'll SAR them but I don't know if that then puts the account in dispute or what?

Finding all this hard to fathom as no-one is really sure what I should do with all these people.

i have about 3-4 of these a day with my clients. i can 99% assure you that they are trying their luck.

creditors petition = best part of £1000 all in.

no assets? waste of money on their behalf.

So how on earth do I convince them? I've got so much going on at the moment I don't have time to play games with these time wasters. What is going to make them realise I REALLY can't pay at the moment? And I REALLY don't own anything?

I know what you mean, Check out the post I just made on mine, oh my god I am going in sane, my poor kids just took the brunt of that last letter which just arrived!

So how on earth do I convince them? I've got so much going on at the moment I don't have time to play games with these time wasters. What is going to make them realise I REALLY can't pay at the moment? And I REALLY don't own anything?

let them waste their money, i can almost guarantee they will not.

it is not worth doing.

OK should I also send another pound postal order, pointing out they didn't reciept the last one or acknowledge reciept of the income/expenditure form?

It's now April and they got the last pound in the middle of March.

IMHO THis is just a standard scare letter (They seem to be getting scarier nowadays with bigger threats)

As Seq has said 'They will probably not do anything'

DCAs tend to take a long time to actually update their systems with info YOU send, it will be at the bottom of the pile somewhere.

Sorry just wanted to re-affirm this is a bank account not a credit card so a CCA isn't relevant, but would an SAR or another letter be?

did you have an overdraft facility?

these ARE regulated under the act.

Yes it was a graduate overdraft. Is that still subject to a CCA then? Thank you for your help, by the way.

I CCA'd over a very large overdraft and it's now an ex overdraft. They are most definitely covered. As for the SD, I would just tell them to sit on it and spin:grin:.

"Why CCJ when you can CCA!"

i am having problems with these jokers however at the minute they are under the "guise" of lowell portfolio I or lowell financial depending what day of the week it is i reckon i will soon here from these hamptons ppl i am but in the early stages having just been told about this site by my brother because i was panicking over their rude and defamatory telephone calls they have no regard for anything or anyone once my brother put me in the picture i would be quite pleased if they tried to start a telephone conversation with me now of course they won,t:rolleyes: now i have cca,d them keep at them hopefully it will be victory for the little people soon :D

I can assure you of one thing.

If you want to bankrupt someone you present the stat demand and petition in as fast succession as you can manage. You do not stop in between to write a few pointless threatograms and waste time. While you are wasting time with suchlike any assets you believe exist are getting a chance to evolve into life forms that have legs and learn to walk.

If you look closely, was there a clown hat in the logo on the letter?

I hereby dub these idiots Clownell Financial and Clownell Portfolio, and their court jester 'lawyers' Chumptons.

Number of times I've asked 1st Credit for information that I stil haven't recieved... 55 as at 02/05/07 :!:

I can assure you of one thing.

If you want to bankrupt someone you present the stat demand and petition in as fast succession as you can manage. You do not stop in between to write a few pointless threatograms and waste time. While you are wasting time with suchlike any assets you believe exist are getting a chance to evolve into life forms that have legs and learn to walk.

If you look closely, was there a clown hat in the logo on the letter?

I hereby dub these idiots Clownell Financial and Clownell Portfolio, and their court jester 'lawyers' Chumptons.

Of course if I did have the 8 bedroom mansion, the Ferrari and the host of classic racing cars, they would now have been donated to a museum and a homeless foundation. ;)

As it stands I bearly have the money this week to CAA all my creditors! LOL However, I shall make Hamptons my priority! Perhaps they have some naughty little boys at Hamptons who would enjoy a good spanking? With an electric cattle prod! :)

I think we can all agree that these cowboys are only trying it on and are 99% unlikely to follow through on their bankruptcy threats.

If they did then think about the cost

monies spent to purchase the debt, pay the performing poodles to man the phones (you can see how I feel the need to stick with the circus theme here), pay for the other parts of the business in the shape of clownell portfolio, clownell financial 1 2, I and II etc and our good friends at chumptons with the slightly more agressive less trainable performing chimps doesnt generate a great deal of profit in reality.

if you then spend £1,000 left right and centre to chase debts totalling £1,500 from people who a) cannot pay or they would or b) people who wont pay because the debt is not vaild or c) people who dont have to pay because its statute barred then these profits start to become losses and hey presto we have the DCA equivalent of the accident group making a bunch of people in Leeds redundant by text!!

I am continuing to ignore these people and if anything am feeling slightly left out as I havent received as many letters as some of you!!

I think we can all agree that these cowboys are only trying it on and are 99% unlikely to follow through on their bankruptcy threats.

If they did then think about the cost

monies spent to purchase the debt, pay the performing poodles to man the phones (you can see how I feel the need to stick with the circus theme here), pay for the other parts of the business in the shape of clownell portfolio, clownell financial 1 2, I and II etc and our good friends at chumptons with the slightly more agressive less trainable performing chimps doesnt generate a great deal of profit in reality.

if you then spend £1,000 left right and centre to chase debts totalling £1,500 from people who a) cannot pay or they would or b) people who wont pay because the debt is not vaild or c) people who dont have to pay because its statute barred then these profits start to become losses and hey presto we have the DCA equivalent of the accident group making a bunch of people in Leeds redundant by text!!

I am continuing to ignore these people and if anything am feeling slightly left out as I havent received as many letters as some of you!!

Loving the circus theme !!! I am awaiting my next letter from them, it's been two quiet weeks so far !!! Think one will turn up on my birthday soon !!! I have found if you ignore them, the less letters, harrasment you recieve !!!:)

Keep the happy sunshine feeling going :)

"Roll up, roll up for the Big Top is coming to a town near YOU!. We have Clownells - the most ignorant and incompetant bunch you are ever likely to see. One cannot fathom what the other is doing! Then we have the Hampton Wicks - the court jesters of the Big Top. Laugh as you see them mass mailing SD's to you and ALL your neighbours. Roll about in uncontrollible hysterics as you realise they are the same as the Clownells. Roll up and pit your wits against the Clownells and the Hampton Wicks. We'll even give you FREE custard pies to throw at them!"

"Roll up, roll up for the Big Top is coming to a town near YOU!. We have Clownells - the most ignorant and incompetant bunch you are ever likely to see. One cannot fathom what the other is doing! Then we have the Hampton Wicks - the court jesters of the Big Top. Laugh as you see them mass mailing SD's to you and ALL your neighbours. Roll about in uncontrollible hysterics as you realise they are the same as the Clownells. Roll up and pit your wits against the Clownells and the Hampton Wicks. We'll even give you FREE custard pies to throw at them!"

I'll take 10 pies please :D

Hi Vampyra,

Don't feel that you have to convince them, if necessary, (though improbable), let them take you to court, they will only end up "with egg on thier faces" !!! (keeping with the circus theme),when a verdict in your favour is reached.