Bank Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in the process of reclaiming my bank charges and have just completed by schedule.

I am shocked and a little worried as my total is a staggering £11000 over the past 6 years.

This means it could go out of the hands of the county court and this worries me as i am in new territory??

Hi Scooby,

I think you mean outside small claims court, and this is not the case. Small claims are up to £15,000 but there are differend tracks depending on the value of your claim.

I know it will feel like you are the only one to have faced this but i assure you there have been others with similar claims.

There is a lot of information on this site so take your time and spend a couple of days reading as much as you can.

When you are comfortable start a thread "XXXX v Bank Name here" in the relevant bank forum as then people with specific experience of this bank can offer support and advice.

There is a lot of information to take in here so if unsure it is always best to Ask first.

If you need a quick answer to a question you could always try the chatroom as there are usually some very helpful people in there.

Very best of luck

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

Hi scoobydoo,

Welcome to the forum.

wise words from the above Gentleman,

Please take time to read the faq's

use the template letters.

LINKS....

FAQs....

Templates Library....

There is also live chat, visit if you need any quick advice.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

Finally good Luck.

Happyolddog.

If my advice helps please tip the scales, left.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me some advice.

I have submitted by LBA and have had no response from the RBS so am now going to the courts to file .

However as i live in Scotland and my claim is £8000 can i still go to the small claims?

What is ordinary claim and which route should i take?

Any advice would be much appreciated as i had a look in the forum but the majority of info is ffro the small claims court.

Scooby:confused:

Sorry scooby, don't know the Scottish system so can't offer any suggestions, however if I find one of the Scottish claimants I'll point them in this direction

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

Guest Big Lash