JC vs Abbey

poza78

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

After many years of paying these charges, I have decided to claim back all my money, any help here would be appreciated as this is the first time I am claiming charges.

Many Thanks

JC - using poza's account details

Hi JC

Well, you're in the right place!

Have a look around the site, the FAQ's is a good place to start, you'll find the step by step guide here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

and have a read of some of the other threads and you'll get a good idea of what other people are going through! If you get stuck, don't be afraid to ask questions here! Good Luck with your claim.

Knellyk

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Finally been going through my statements, even though I requested all of my statements from when the account was opened in 1995 for 2 account the Abbey have sent me a mixture of lists of charges and statements dating back to Jan 2001 only relating to one account. I have sent three letters complaining about this and not received any sort of reply. These are definately delay tactics.

Also can anyone shed any light on this Test case and how it affects the fact that I still dont have all of my statements.

thanks