New claim against LTSB

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6227 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm just starting to process my claim against Lloyds TSb and it's so reassuring to read the threads and see how other people have got on. I have read lots of info and thought I had my plan of action ready but maybe I read too much and I'm now confused. I have worked out all of my charges from internet statements and have put this info into a spreadsheet but I have since noticed that some people know this info from the internet but are still asking for printed statements from their banks. Is this necessary or can I just use the info I already have? I would really appreciate someone clarifying this for me. Thanks

Ennael

You should start a new thread for your claim at the Lloyds Forum

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

Keep this up to date, and there you will get the best help from all the other people fighting that bank. You can also see all the other cases and the successful stories.

Take plenty of time to also study the FAQs and background guides, because you will need a thorough understanding of the processes if you are to claim succcessfully. The help is all here, but its a self-help forum and so noone does the work for you.

There is also a live chatroom where you can ask for any general advice about claiming, or just meet new people and discuss the issues.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride :D

Varangian Guard

• Haha 1