Mr Kipling

Mr Kipling

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am claiming back my charges from lloyds and have gone through all the stages correctly. I had to fill in an allocation questionaire, now I have received a "Standard order for stay of settlement with consent of all parties" I did not consent to this. Any suggestions?

This sounds like the standard 30 day stay.

There is normally a tick box on the Allocation Questionnaire asking if you would like a stay for 30 days, to try and settle matters.

The banks normally tick this to give them another 30 days delay.

There is a template in the library, application for removal of stay, but this is where claims were stayed pending a test case. It is probably overkill and would need modifying/reduction to your circumstances.

Also for the sake of 30 days, it's probably not worth paying the cost of an application to remove it, especially as it could take 14-21 days to have your application heard.

In that case, I noted a decent thread, with a letter to the bank, by Guido T.

I'm not sure if there is an easy way to link you to the thread, but try this...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/47207-guido-t-lloyds-tsb-4.html?highlight=stay+30+days#post640880

The letter is in post 62, but read the thread anyway to get an idea of the principals involved.

:)

Read, Read and Read some more.

The answers are all out there...

By the way, it's your claim. I only offer an opinion as another reader. :confused:

No doubt others will respond as well but for now I would keep watching Guido thread.

You will see later in that thread, after 30 days, he wrote to the court explaining the bank did not attempt any settlement and asked for directions, but he has not yet posted the details of the directions he requested.

Keep reading...

Read, Read and Read some more.

The answers are all out there...

By the way, it's your claim. I only offer an opinion as another reader. :confused: