confused re AQ

rolling stone
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have filled in AQ for my son section G Other Information. I have several printouts 1. Special Direction for N149

2. Draft Order for Directions devised by Mercantile Courts

3. The Claimant is aware etc. re defendant req stay

4. Defendant withholding evidence re.charges plus similar case

claim numbers

Do I include all this when sending AQ to court. Is it also possible for me to ask judge to consider costs due to time spent gathering evidence 30 hours at least.

I was doing ok until the AQ arrived, dont want to ruing everything now.

Hi, not sure what you mean by 1. & 2. Is it the same as on here : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/53570-new-strategy-allocation-questionnaires.html

FWIW I did that plus 4 (but settling not "withholding evidence") as an attachment to my AQ. Didn't do 3. Judge ignored it and issued ordinary directions. As for costs, not in the AQ - in the phone/letter haggle with Abbey prior to Court. Regards, Mad Nick

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07

thanks mad mick I will do draft order for directions and 4, where do I put (settling not "withholding evidence"). thanks also pmahonc. have already received £400 of a original claim of £900, though this has risen with extra new charges. Abbey said they would give us £500 but only £400 went into account. Money was in account before we had a chance to say whether we wanted it or not. Sent Abbey part settlement letter. My son only had benefit money going into account, only money he had to live on. So most of money he gets back is probably owed to me his mum.

where do I put (settling not "withholding evidence")
I just meant that you shouldn't accuse them of withholding evidence. Word it as "the Claimant is aware that the Defendant in this case has previously settled the following claims prior to Court :

Abbey £8370 settled 17 Apr 07