Bank Charges Credit Card Charges

Kinzy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5297 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I,m inthe process of claiming back for credit card fees and bank fees.

First off credit card fees: i have counted up late payment fees of £351,n i know in scotland youcan only claim back 5 years, 3 of these charges occurred over 5 years ago do i discard these and not claim back for them? which form in the library is best used for the 14 days remittance? i have copied statemnts and highlighted late payments and calculated interest for them, with the statements and the letteris there anything else i need send? sorry for the stupid questions but just want to get this right!!!

On bank charges i,m still awaiting back my statements under the data protection act,i have a feeling they night amount to over £1500 but would be happy with the £1500 without getting to involved legally,which form from library is best sent with statements..and can i pick and choose fees up to my £1500 limit? again sorry for questions but after reading some posts feel i need get this right first time andwhere better to ask?????????

thanks all john

ps. my bank is Clydesdale and my credit card was clydesdale mastercard

Guest NATTIE

Welcome to the Consumer action Group, there is loads of info on the site to read and it can be daunting. Take time and read a lot and the money will be yours.

If you are in scotland, it is advised that potentially you may want to use the Ombudsman route if over £1500

thanks

being in scotland and being with local clydesdale bank can i still file in england?i have an address to use(aunt) living in london....curious

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

got letter in stating that my 40 days are now approaching for statements,however due to high demand they will take longer,what do i do now?If i have charges over the 5 year deadline due to this can i still claim them back?