Apeman V Abbey

apeman111

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Sent my first letter off to abbey, didn't need my statements i had kept mine for the last 7 years so not had to go through that stage.

Sent letter recorded on Friday just gone and knock me down with a feather they replyed today. All be sorry your complaining letter it will take us 4 weeks to investigate blaaar blaaar.

Sent the first letter stating they have 14 days to sort it out so counting the days.Thanks to all the people who have posted it really helps to know your not the only one doing this.

Will keep posting updates

Apeman:-|

Morning Apeman,

You seem to have things well in hand. and to be relishing the chance to get back that which is yours.

The response above is fairly typical and seems a not very effective way of hijacking your schedule ( I presume the first letter you refer to is The Prelim. request for refund), so in 14 days send the Letter Before Action and expect a similar response.

Take the time to read up on filing your claim at court, the only difference between using MCOL and the N1 seems to be that MCOL has a imited amount of space for the particulars of claim.

Bust of Luck

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[

Hi there

Yes it was a prelim letter and have the next letter printed and waiting.

Not going to let them boss me around.

This website has so much info you start to read something and before u realise an hour or so has gone.

Reading about courts today.

Goodluck to all you peeps out there fighting the good fight.

Apeman

Hi Apeman!

That's it, stick to your guns! You'll probably get another letter telling you they need more time to look into your complaint! But stick to your own timescale!

Good Luck with the next stage!

'Lo Apeman,

Shabbey seem to be running true to form, as Knelly has said stick to your timetable and start preping the claim form.

Best of Luck

Awaiting the next installment

BB

Any advise offered is my own opinion, and if in doubt, always seek clarification.

[