Just received a phone call.

dori2o
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6229 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

'If you would like to hear some good news call 0800 0517 733'

So I did.

Then I got this,

'Have you suffered from bank charges blah blah,

We can recover them for you for a small fee.'

At this point I put the phone down. Glad I found this site first, at least I know I'll get back what I've been charged, and not have to pay someone upto 40% of my claim.

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

Those people make me so mad! I know a few people at work who have had phone calls from these people. Despite knowing of my success they've been chatting about it in the canteen, "Yeah, I may use one of those bank charges reclaim companies - they do all the work for you..............." NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!! Certainly when I claimed back cash from MBNA, it took all of about 1 hours worth of my time to get back just under £2k.

ARGHHHHHH! All we can do is keep spreading the word and hope that people see just how easy it can be using CAG.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress