Charged More than My monthly Payment

c20xe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been in the process off changing bank accounts, and forgot to set up my direct debit, to a company called Clydesdale Financial Services, as the payment is only for £17.81 a month i didnt see it as a priority, but today i receive a letter telling me that they have charged me £22.50 and will charge another £22.50 if i dont pay within 10 days. Can they do this???? Seems Very unfair, but they say ive signed terms and conditions when i entered in the credit agreement. cant understand why they can charge more than my monthly payment GRRRR :(

Just been in the process off changing bank accounts, and forgot to set up my direct debit, to a company called Clydesdale Financial Services, as the payment is only for £17.81 a month i didnt see it as a priority, but today i receive a letter telling me that they have charged me £22.50 and will charge another £22.50 if i dont pay within 10 days. Can they do this???? Seems Very unfair, but they say ive signed terms and conditions when i entered in the credit agreement. cant understand why they can charge more than my monthly payment GRRRR :(

Not to sure of this as don't know what debt is for but it appears to me these are still penalty charges and as such you can reclaim them

dpick:evil:

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640