WON against Natwest Today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5320 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, This is my first posting on your forums although I have been checking them, reading them and getting some great guidence from them over the past few months. Thanks for all the useful comments and information.

I started trying to reclaim penalty charges against Natwest, Abbey National and Co Operative bank in December 2006.

The CoOp paid out almost immedialety but then they only owed me £150. Natwest and Abbey had both deducted about £1000 of penalty charges. After a long battle with Natwest and only 1 working day away from going to court (tuesday after the easter bank holiday) Natwest have paid up in full (charges, interest, court costs).

I have a court date at the begining of May with Abbey but having won against the Co Op and Natwest I am feeling relatively confident about that now!

The whole process has been more time consuming than I ever thought it would and quite stressful at times but I would really reccommend you hold your ground and stand up to the banks. What they are doing is illegal and a total abuse of thier position.

Thanks.

Guest NATTIE

Congratulations to the OP

Please read the rules of posting before using swearing and potentially libellous words. Anger can be good but keep it clean. Post reported.

Guest NATTIE

no worries, i understand your original sentiments but we have to be careful not to give anyone a chance to close this fantastic site because of what we post.