louloubella v cap one

louloubella
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6225 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Standard response Louloubella. Just check your online account every day to see if your refund has appeared. Not long now.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HELP WHERE IS THIS BOTTOM LEFT START A NEW THREAD THING? IDESPERATELY NEED TO ASK A QUESTION.SENT MY LETTER ASKING FOR MY CHARGES BACK WITH A SCHEDULE OF CHARGES ON 14TH MARCH........20 DAYS AGO. HAVE NO DEFAULT NOTICE TO DEAL WITH. LAST PARAGRAPH IN THE LBA= SUBMITTING COMPLAINT TO OFT ABOUT CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974 etc etc, DOE THIS REFER TO DEFAULT NOTICE? SHOULD I DELETE THIS?

Sorry to but in :(

I know this might sound like a daft question but I currently have an active capital one account, they've hit me with a lot of charges in the past, is it wise to pay off c ard then go for charges or is it worth the risk trying to get charges back while I have a debt on the card?

Just a newbie so please forgive me :confused:

Scientia est Potentia :cool:

Story so far:

Halifax - called 02/04/07 refunded £230 07/04/07

Abbey - on hold :(

Cabot - they've given up! :roll:

Capital One - Won including CI :o

Angelfish, yes if you are not going to submit complaint to OFT then just delete it, but don't worry if you haven't just continue with your timetable. Any questions you have is best kept to same thread, people can be of more help to you when they have all info to hand otherwise it gets confusing.

Lana, you can go ahead with claiming for charges even if you have a balance on the card - it makes no difference for claiming.

Thanks for that doo,will start a new thread cos i don't want to but in on louloubella :o

Scientia est Potentia :cool:

Story so far:

Halifax - called 02/04/07 refunded £230 07/04/07

Abbey - on hold :(

Cabot - they've given up! :roll:

Capital One - Won including CI :o