Waiting for my money

ReverendBlackGrape

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter offering, what was nearly the full amount I claimed back, this came last wednesday, I sent it straight back accepting, so they should have recieved it last thursday, the money still isn't in my account. Does anyone know how long its suppossed to take. Its not as if they haven't got the money is it!? I was expecting it to be pretty instant. Swines

R.B.G. Dangerous practise signing an acceptance when you are not in funds. I am sure they will pay you , but unfortunately you have handed them the initative. So i presume they will pay when they are ready.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Good idea.

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

You say you received a letter offering nearly the full amount last Wednesday?

How long has it took to get the offer? Trying to figure out if they seem to be speeding up because they are getting so many or have you been all the way with it anyway??

Drew

I emailed them originally, they emailed back saying sorry you are unhappy blah blah and that they would be in touch through letter within the next 20 working days, true to their word, on the 19th! working day I recieved the offer. All in all about a month and a half, I didn't have to send off for all my bank statements though, I've only been with them a year and had all my satements at home, still managed to rack up just over £500 in the year in charges though!

No surprise about the amount of their charges, but i am very surprised about the way they have handled your complaint.