brechin, Tindall and Oatts

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6228 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:confused: Hi all. i am new to this site but it seems a great place for help and advice. I am dealing with a Law firm called Brechin, Tindall and Oatts. I was referred to them via a debt to Amex. Amex first passed this on to AIC (Allied international Credit) Nice nice people (ahem) and then on to Newmans (liars and bullies) and finally on to this lawyers company. They did accept my payment offer of £100 a month but as my financial situation gets worse i am stuggling to keep up on the repayments. I have written them a letter stating that i can now only afford £20 a month. I have not heard anything back - i am just wondering what to do from here and if anyone esle had had dealings with these people?

send them a Comsumer Credit Agreement request

with a £1 postal order and send the letter recorded delivery

this will make sure they have a legal RIGHT to claim money off you.

If you need help or the CCA template just ask

but a little more info on what the debt is, when you got it, when you last paid it etc

Kenny

Me Vs AA/Blair Oliver - Defaulted on CCA, Committed Criminal Offence, started chasing payment

Me Vs Great Universal - Wrote off the 2k balance, couldnt supply docs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/74209-me-littlewoods-catalogue.html

My Friend Vs Lowell Portfolio - Balance written off, all action stopped!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75075-my-friend-lowell-victory.html

My Friend Vs Empire Catalogue - Balance Cleared

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/75713-my-friend-empire-droyds.html

:confused: Hi all. i am new to this site but it seems a great place for help and advice. I am dealing with a Law firm called Brechin, Tindall and Oatts. I was referred to them via a debt to Amex. Amex first passed this on to AIC (Allied international Credit) Nice nice people (ahem) and then on to Newmans (liars and bullies) and finally on to this lawyers company. They did accept my payment offer of £100 a month but as my financial situation gets worse i am stuggling to keep up on the repayments. I have written them a letter stating that i can now only afford £20 a month. I have not heard anything back - i am just wondering what to do from here and if anyone esle had had dealings with these people?

Send the CCA request by rec. delivery...as this is your only proof that a legal request has been made. If they cannot comply with 12 working days from receipt of your request, they are then in default and unable to enforce any further payments until the doc. can be produced in court. The template letter is here :

Creditors and DCAs - Letter Templates & Budget Planner

Scroll down to Letter N.

:)

Many thanks for your advice. Its a credit card debt to amex of about £3000. The last payment i sent to Brechin etc, was last month. I am a month behind. Also i was contacted by a company called Sterling Green who claim to be a debt management company. the man i spoke to said that they could reduce my monthly payments and i only had to pay one payment a month.? Any advice would be much appreciated.:confused:

Thanks PriorityOne. I will get the letter CCA out to Brechin etc. I'll do the same for Capital One (£2500), Egg (£5600) and bank of Scotland (£3000)