Court Date on the 12th June!

Halford-V-LLoyds

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5317 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all!

This is my first post on this site, but it has been an essential resourse and i have been following a number of posts to help me along the way with my claim....so first up a big THANKS! :)

Right, as it says in the title i have followed the route and my case has been allocated to the small claims track on the 12th June. I have downloaded the court bundle and I am in the process of completing that...

Theres just a couple of things i want some help with, if possible....

When i initially submitted the small claim forms i (lazily :rolleyes: ) didnt include any interest. Is it too late in the proceedings to include the typical 8%?

Also, at what point do I claim for the court costs (charge for initial sevice of the claim and subsequent charge at allocation questionnaire stage)

And finally i printed my statements direct from Lloyds TSB website, has anyone else done this? And is it considered acceptable? I only ask this as i have just noticed this: The personal data on this statement was correct at the time of printing. This statement is not an official Bank copy. Which obviously has me a little concerned!!!!

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks in advance for your help guys.

Alfie :)

The charge for the N1 should have been put on the original claim - so should the claim for interest. You can ammend it but it will cost you £35 (which you can't claim back). Did you follow the template on here when you submitted your claim?