Jump to content

Set Aside CCJ - Clydesdale Bank


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5318 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hello Everyone,


I'm looking into submitting a N244 to have a CCJ set aside on the grounds that I agreed with the amount owed at the time but now only agree to part of the amount - as a result of unlawful charges etc & being misled into believing that these contracted penalty charges were lawful etc.


However, I'm not too sure about the best approach to take on this as I figure that I only have one shot at it so any help will be greatly appreciated.


I'm presuming that I have to include the full details of the amounts (charges+interest etc) that I disagree with on the N244 form? So, do I also pursue a refund of charges separately by writing directly to the bank? Or do I simply ask the court to set aside the judgement so that I can investigate and pursue a claim for refund of charges? And then hit the bank with the usual claim approach?


Many thanks,



Send me your mice!!


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...