Scouse Paul -v- Barclays

Scouse Paul

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Started the ball rolling by requesting a copy of my statements on the 27th Feb, got a letter back from Andrew Miskell (pp of course) saying amongst other things the statements will be supplied within the next few weeks, but they did send my cheque back for £10 saying they are providing the copy statements on a complimentary basis.

Statements still not arrived so I sent a letter this morning stating that the information requested under the Data Protection Act has not arrived yet so they have six days left to comply.

So come the 10th April if I still dont have any statements off them it will be time for court action and a nice letter to the IC complaining about barclays.

Anyone out there had to go to court yet to get their statements from barclays?

hi paul..i sent my sar to barclays on the 22,feb.still havent recived my statments. so today i have sent them a letter of non-compliance.thay now have a futher 7 days before i take it further.

Taff-p. v BARCLAYS

S,A,R. SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Taff-p. v LLOYDS TSB

S,A,R SENT 23RD FEBRUARY

Statements arriving late are a common thing these days, B's are so overrun with these requests they are struggling with the demand.

dont be surprised if you dont get your paperwork until the 40th - 45th day after request, also remember the 40 day rule is from when they receive the request, not when you send it., this can add a couple of days depending on when it was sent.

the same goes when you file the claim with MCOL,, the deadline for their defence will more than likely pass with you thinking you have won by default...NOT! again their defence will be entered late.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Statements finally arrived on summit like the 45th day but they were nice enough to send me statements going all the way back to 1999.

Went through them all and worked out they owe me £2800 odd.

Sent the request for money back letter with the attached spreadsheet (waiting to see what their reply will be). Cost me £4.30 to send it special, bloody rip off Royal mail so I worked out that as it was delivered on wednesday they have until 2nd may to reply (if they are not swamped with requests of the same thing lol)

• 2 weeks later...

Got the standard reply from barclays when I sent them my spreadsheet of all the charges I am claiming back.

They said they would "investigate" and would get back to me within 4 weeks.

I've worked out they have got till the 4th before i send them the LBA letter

• 2 weeks later...

Got a reply from my letter stating how much they owed me ( standary response saying they would investigate blah blah blah)

Sent of my LBA today with a new and updated charges spreadsheet (since had more charges on so that will be another 60 quid).

I could of sent it of last friday but i deliberatly waited till today cos the 14 day time limit expires on my pay day so i can straight away put in a court claim if they dont respond