nintendo wii

madhouse5

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just bought a nintendo wii from virgin megastores. After searching for weeks to find one, I find one in virgin this morning. I was expecting to pay £180 for the console and wii sports as friends have. When I went to purchase it I was told I could only buy it as a bundle, which included extra remote, nunchuck and game. Price would then depend on which game I chose. Cheapest price £260.

Wii displays price for console as £180, when I challenaged shop asisstant saying I didn't want extra's I was told I couldn't buy. Really not happy about being blackmailed into spending more money, but as they are so hard to come by I did buy.

Where do I stand with this issue of blackmail?

[I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue]Barclays bank[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]- £1260.00[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=blue][B]Settled for £1774.20 - [COLOR=#ff00ff]7th June 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][U][COLOR=red]MBNA - £1994.46 - [/COLOR][COLOR=red]inc contractual int[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]Settled for £2024.00 - [COLOR=magenta]16th April 2007[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][U][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=indigo][B]First Direct - £1147.00[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=#4b0082][COLOR=indigo]Settled for £1147.00 -[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff00ff]1st May [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]2007[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=green][B][U]Capital One - £802.83 - inc contractual int[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#008000]Prelim sent - [COLOR=#ff00ff]28th March 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=seagreen]LBA sent - [COLOR=magenta]19th April 2007[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

You knew the price, you chose to still buy it, nothing more you can do - no blackmail involved, you could have said no thanks.

They're under no obligation to sell any item at any particular price.

Please note I'm not insured in this capacity, so if you need to, do get official legal advice.