Brattycook V Lloyds/Tsb

brattycook

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Don't know about overdraft usage fee's (think I claimed mine???) but you definitely can not claim O/D interest. However, there are 2 ways of claiming interest on what has been taken from you. The links below may help you. Good luck with it all, Trev

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Hi

Yes you can claim o/d Usage fees.

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html I WON!!!!:D :D

If I have helped, please click my scales:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 3 months later...

I have received a Defence from Lloyds/Tsb, their solicitors. They are in a way saying that i will get me money, nearly £3000, but on the other hand their saying that they want me to contact my bank within 10 days to reveiw my account about my overdraft facility etc, which is only £250.

What do i do? Help.

Wendy

I have received aletter from solicitors of Lloyds saying in one hand that im going to get my money, nearly £3000, and in the other saying that they want me to contact my Branch Manager to do a reveiw of my account within 10 days. I only have an overdraft facility of £250. They are also saying that i have asked to raise this overdraft facility, their right but that was about 2 years ago which they refused.

What shpould i do? On top of the letter it states WITHOUT PREJUDICE. Please help

WENDY:-|

I've read other posts where this has happened. Don't worry about the bank manager bit - they always ask that you do this. If you do decide to contact your manager they probably won't know what it is about. I would wait to see if the money appears in your account.

broke dave v LTSB WON £3840 2 weeks before court.

Mrs broke dave v Barclays accepted offer £355.

broke dave v LTSB (Business) Prelim stage.

broke dave v LTSB (2nd Claim) LBA stage.

hi brattycook, if u do call your bank manager they wont have a clue what ur on about.

the letter that gives you the offer of full and final is excellent nes congratulations.

cross out the t&c's and post back to them recorded (just so u know they got it) and wait for the money to appear in your account :D

Thanx for that. So i cross out the terms and conditions then post it recorded delivery? What i noticed about the letter is that they were giving me 10 days to reply or they would file a Defence. (S,C&M) solicitors. It also stated that i, under no circumstances show this letter to any third parties. Why is this?

The letter is headed 'STRICTLY WITHOUT PREJUDICE' and 'CONFIDENTIAL'.

Thank you for your advice, send anymore if you can

Wendy

Ignore their letter. Send your own:

Date

Dear Whoever

Ref: Your Offer of Settlement

Account: xxxxxxxx

Sort Code xx-xx-xx

Claim No: XXXXX in XXXX County Court

I acknowledge receipt of your letter date xx/xx/xx and your settlement offer of £XXX.

I accept your offer as full and final settlement only for this claim of bank charges made on my account between xx/xx/xx and xx/xx/xx(dates of first and last charge) However I will only accept an unconditional offer and will therefore not be signing your acceptance agreement

I accept this offer without prejudice and I reserve the right to make any further claims should you apply future charges that may be considered unlawful under common law or in violation of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 or Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.

I will be willing to withdraw my claim and will send a Notice of Discontinuance to the Court upon receipt of unconditional full settlement of my claim

I am also not prepared to agree to any confidentiality clauses you try to impose, unless of course your client wishes to make an offer of due consideration in addition to the amount of £xxxxx, in order to be afforded this privilege by myself.

I trust that you will find this arrangement acceptable.

Yours Sincerely

and this when you have received cleared funds:

Notice of Discontinuance

Directions non-compliance letters