A little advice please?

storah

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’m seeking the advice of the experts! I am in the process of trying to reclaim money from Barclays Bank, I have gone through all the letter writing and have now moved on and filled out the form online for the small claims court. The claim was issued date is 26-3-07 for just over 2k! So what I want to know really is when do I ask for the judgement? Is it the 9-4-07 ie 14 days after or is it longer with it being 2 bank holiday days in that time? There is also the part about waiting for 5 days for the claim to be served! So do I wait 5 days from the 26-3-07 and then add on 14? Do the bank holidays count?

Many thanks for any advice.

If the date falls on a weekend or bank holiday they have until the next working day.

You need to allow 5 days to be served. They then have 14 days to acknowledge and a further 14 to submit defence. A total of 33 days. Just be careful if filing a judgement as barclays seem to be able to get away with being late