HSBC no reply to DPA letter - what next?

kiri260180

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5275 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent a DPA letter and sent 10 letters subsequently. The orioginal DPA letter was sent with a £10 cheque and recorded post and a second copy was sent by recorded post 10 days letter. They have received both signed for letters and I then sent 8 more letters to all the address' in the library.

The 40 days have lapsed and nothing.

What do I do now?

I have no idea of the scale of charges that had been placed on the account within 6 years but I know that it is a lot how do I file a court claim against them when I have no idea as to the charges.

Please can somebody help as I have tried to look through the threads but cant semm to find anything?

Thank you in advace to anybody who writes with any help.:oops:

I have sent a DPA letter and sent 10 letters subsequently. The orioginal DPA letter was sent with a £10 cheque and recorded post and a second copy was sent by recorded post 10 days letter. They have received both signed for letters and I then sent 8 more letters to all the address' in the library.

The 40 days have lapsed and nothing.

What do I do now?

I have no idea of the scale of charges that had been placed on the account within 6 years but I know that it is a lot how do I file a court claim against them when I have no idea as to the charges.

Please can somebody help as I have tried to look through the threads but cant semm to find anything?

Thank you in advace to anybody who writes with any help.:oops:

Ok as your 40 days have now elapsed these links will explain what you need to do.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

• 1 month later...

I got my six years statements finally after the 40 days elapsed and sent off my prelim letter - no response - sent off LBA letter no response. I am right in thinking that when we give them 14 days this is not working days this is actual days?

Can anybody clarify this point for me? as if it is 14 days then I can file a claim against them today which will be fun!!

My husband is having kittens about it but I am really excited so I want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly and we are not in wrong for pushing ahead too fast.:rolleyes: