HSBC no reply to DPA letter - what next?

kiri260180
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have sent a DPA letter and sent 10 letters subsequently. The orioginal DPA letter was sent with a £10 cheque and recorded post and a second copy was sent by recorded post 10 days letter. They have received both signed for letters and I then sent 8 more letters to all the address' in the library.

The 40 days have lapsed and nothing.

What do I do now?

I have no idea of the scale of charges that had been placed on the account within 6 years but I know that it is a lot how do I file a court claim against them when I have no idea as to the charges.

Please can somebody help as I have tried to look through the threads but cant semm to find anything?

Thank you in advace to anybody who writes with any help.:oops:

I sent the original request under the Data Protection Act, received half the info I needed (statements from 2003 to 2007) and the 40 days period has now expired without receiving the missing statements. I have just sent the letter asking them 'to comply within seven days or I will have to go to court to force compliance'. If they don't send me the statements within 7 days, how do I go about the claim? I mean by that, not the claim for money, which i will go about as soon as I can establish the actual amount, but the claim for compliance to get the missing statements.

So far they owe me £803 for the 4 year period +interest.

Thanks.