bad credit

dd1985

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5309 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ive looked at my credit report and it says I have very poor rating. How do I get it back to good again? The reason ive had it is because ive had a few returned DD's but htats about it. Ive not faulted on my loan or my 2 credit cards.

If you have some returned DDs... these are unlawful bank charges that you can re-claim. Start a thread in the main forum according to which bank it is and you will get loads of advice there... from people who have dealt with the same bank as yourself.

If you have any charges in relation to credit cards and loans, you can re-claim these as well. Are you sure there are none ?... because I doubt you would get a bad credit rating for just having some DDs returned. Defaults stay on there for around 6 years.

No i havent faulted on my loan i may think ive missed a few payments years ago on my credit card but havent since. 6 years!! to get my credit rating back up! Ive not long had my bank account but have had returned dd because my bf doesnt put his housekeeping money in my bank on time which has got me into trouble. We have a joint account with the same bank if they close my bank account should i claim charges would they close our jooint account?

Hmmm... you need to have a word with

your boyfriend... :)

Claiming unlawful bank charges doesn't mean that you will have your account closed, or that you need to close your account. The charges are unlawful.... my friend has just had over £900 refunded this morning !!

Which bank is it ?

its llyods. Im already claiming them with my old bank HSBC. But in the 5 months of being with lloyds Ive been charged nearly £400 shocking, I know, its my fault to weve set up a joint account now so just need to get it all sorted. So I have requested that any bad scoring be amended I could do the same presumably with lloyds. has anyone had there credit score amended through claiming their charges?

You can re-claim these back... but you are best to start a thread in the appropriate section, so that you can get some input from others who bank with Lloyds.

If you have run into difficulties due to having a joint bank account, it may be an idea to review this with your bf. and maintain separate accounts, so that you know where you stand at all times.

If you request a copy of your credit file from the 3 main ref. agencies : Experian, Equidebt and Call Credit... you will see where the defaults have come from. £2 for each one....