NatWest Credit Card PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Can anyone advise me on how to claim back PPI on my credit card? I have been retired since 2003 and have just discovered that I have been paying PPI on my credit card for all that time. When I queried it with Nat West they agreed that I shouldn't have been paying as I was unemployed and the PPI was invalid. They agreed to hand back three months worth of this insurance, but I want to know if I can claim it all back from when I retired. I have no idea if it was missold to me or not. I only remember paying PPI for as long as I have had the Card. if I can claim this back it would probably clear off the card (or nearly).

Everyone gives advice on claiming back PPI on loans but I have no idea how to go about claiming for this credit card.

They did send me a copy of the terms and conditions highlighted where it states that if you are unemployed the PPi is invalid, but if they knew that why did they allow me to carry on paying it. Surely my birthdate should have told them this.

I was paying £40 a month sometimes, so it amounts to a tidy sum. I need to know on what basis I would claim it all back, and what would be my argument, bearing in mind that I cannot remember signing an agreement or whatever.

Grateful for any advice

maggiebroom

OOps

Just realised I have already started this thread yesterday. Could one of the mods merge them for me with apologies . Put it down to getting older and losing marbles with all whats going on:D

maggiebroom

the process is the same.

do you have all the statements?

if not SAR for them.

then use vamps contractural credit card spreadsheet, enter every months ppi premium & use their stated interest rate from the statements to calc compounded int

dx100uk;)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

try here:

VAMPIRESS'S CHAMBER

no 13 should sort you.

you will need to create a google id but thats easy just follow the links.

to use the spreadsheet, file/copy spreadsheet, rename it, and away you go.

just change the interst figure for whatever is the yearly rate calculated from te staement figure which is monthly, so *12 it then enter that figure

if you want more help just ask

dx100uk:)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...