oblivion v A&L

oblivion

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have now successfully gone through all the stages and I am currently 14 days into mcol thanks to all the people and threads on this site.

This I find is the most frustrating part of the process I have recieved a&l aknowledgement and that they intend to defend, I am however asuming that the 28 days includes weekends in which case they have 14 days to supply a defence.

they have also taken over £2,000 in additional charges since starting this process so will be going back after them again. this is the best savings plan I have ever had.

Now totally smitten going after amex aswell

would say wish me luck but really doesnt seem necessary

I have now successfully gone through all the stages and I am currently 14 days into mcol thanks to all the people and threads on this site.

This I find is the most frustrating part of the process I have recieved a&l aknowledgement and that they intend to defend, I am however asuming that the 28 days includes weekends in which case they have 14 days to supply a defence.

they have also taken over £2,000 in additional charges since starting this process so will be going back after them again. this is the best savings plan I have ever had.

Now totally smitten going after amex aswell

would say wish me luck but really doesnt seem necessary

Yes the 28 days includes weekends. very annoying as they wont go to court to defend :mad:

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Do I still have to attend ?

any ideas how long before they pay up, I would quite like them to turn up and justify there costs could be quite funny

Should you get a court date you would have to attend, however they will settle before you go to court. As for how long to pay up, well your guess is as good as mine.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

thanks livelylad

just look forward to getting my cash back then if a court day is set and they dont turn up what happens then appart from i would win i assume will the judge penalise them for wasting time

BEST OF LUCK:)

jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE