Quick Hello

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5321 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Just posting my hello message quite a while after registering (only just got around to reading FAQ's and learning my way around) there is so much to take in!!

So, unfortunately I had paid attention to another site when starting my action against my bank and I think it is all going horribly wrong now. The site doesn't offer as much help and guidance as this one but hey ho, I will get there (I hope).

Fab site!!!

MSE by any chance? What are the problems with the claim?

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hi guys,

Claim has gone wrong as I submitted by claim using MCOL but had not seen any of the guidance notes on here so the information is not clear. Then by reading all teh FAQ's I should have sent charges breakdown and other information the solicitors and courts and I haven't done that either.

I have only received the ackowledgement from DG Solicitors (HSBC Bank) saying they intend to defend the claim in full. I have not received anythign else either from the court or the solicitors and now worried that there was some action I should have taken upon receiving the ackowledgement. The 28 days is up on 14-04-07 so I think I am now too late to sumbit any information at all.

Any advice?