Well here goes bank of scotland

GERSMAN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5314 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I went into branch last month and gave them letter asking for statments for acc, very nice dident charge me, got statments 1 week later then 1 week later got letter from halifax credit card telling me would not be renewing my card and not to use my credit card which had 2 months to go, very suspicious. Have added up charges £1562 should my next letter be for that amount or shoud i just ask for £1500 back as i will be going for a summery cause court claim as i live in scotland. THANKS FOR ANY HELP .

Prelim should ask for all owed.

Have a look at the FOS as an alternative to court because if you lose through summary cause the costs can be awarded against you.

ALL THIS INFO IS AVAILABLE, please read the FAQ's so you know the procedure.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/671-2-letter-preliminary-approach.html

Financial Ombudsman Service

Thanks for quick reply Bicman dident know they could charge costs for summery cause cant find it on site would i be better going for small claimes x2 . PS sorry to be pain is it ok to send 2nd letter to branch sure i read it here somewhere. THANKS

Hi again, you could end to local as they will send it on internally to head office or send it to head office yourself, the choice is yours, as far as the two small claims go i would strongly advise against this as there has been 2nd cases thrown out due to multiple claiming, as i said earlier i would go through the FOS.

BANK OF SCOTLAND

The mound

Edinburgh

EH1 1 YZ

Thanks Bigmac (sorry got your name wrong twice last night 1 two many cansicon11.gif) will check into fos but hear they have a 3 month+ backlog any 1 else gone summery court way and won?

No probs with the name, i can do that without a drink!

Some have won and lost, if you lose and it can happen easy enough due to a technicality you would be liable for costs which would need assessed.

Is going through court and having some element of risk worth as i see it court may not be any quicker than to complain through the FOS.