Good Contact names and numbers at Customer Services Recovery Unit

stressman

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ever had the depressing feeling that these people really dont want to talk to you...

The Customer Services Recovery Unit address is:

3rd Floor

125 Colmore Row

Birmingham

B33SF

Using the 01284 832297 phone number on the letters is not even worth the effort.

Call 01264 834001 and you get through to the switchboard/reception at the building (i think there might be a few department there), and you can ask for a variety of people.

I had conversations with:

Debbie Gilbert

Mandy Chohan (pretty good)

Nathan Ardolino (good)

Viv Tarrant (senior manager - Good)

Ann Warner [edited]

Viv Tarrants number is 01264 832297

You can also play a game whereby you change the last few numbers to see who you end up at, and always ask who you are speaking to and their department, you could also say that you have been transferred by mistake if you feel awkwards, but the important thing is to actually speak to people. This method allows you to build up a selection of names and numbers to call upon when you need to speak about your claim.

My history with lloyds since my first letter dated 22nd Feb was given the first knock back on the 2nd March, (mysteriously received on 14th), to which i responded immediately, giving them until the 30th or i submit my claim. I spoke Viv Tarrant on the 30th, and she tells me that it hasn't even been looked at yet, and it could be a further 3 weeks before anything does occur, and that i should go down the court route if i want.

Anyway, let me know if anybody has any other good names/numbers to call if they discover any.

Cheers.

To be honest there is very little point talking to them on the phone (nice as they may seem) stick to your written timelines and don't accept theres. The fact that LTSB are currently struggling with their replies is not your problem but is entirely caused by the games that they are playing. Whilst it may be quite amusing to speak to them on the phone it achieves absolutely nothing!

Well said nicsussex.

Stressman, the only time you might ever need to speak to people on the phone about your claim would really be at the advance stages of court action, and even then it should be with the legal department and not "ordinary" bank staff members.

There will be little or nothing gained by speaking to these people you have mentioned. Follow the guidelines of the site and keep all correspondences written. Conversations are useless for court action unless you have recorded them.

Stick to the guidelines as nicsussex suggests and you will be fine.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.