natwest Credit Card Claim

garwil
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6230 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

i have just received a reply to my Letter Before Action from Natwest Cc Services

My original Claim was for £240.00. they replied stating that they would only refund the difference betwen the £20 charge and the current £12 charge i.e £8 for every £20 they charged me!!

I accepted the part offer of £96 but informed them i would be going to court to claim the outstanding ammount.

They say this offer is there final response but i can refer my case to the ombudsman.

Has anyone got further than this with Natwest CCards and got there money?

This is onlly a small ammount but i have just been succesful in claiming £4000.00 back from my bank and i now feel that i should be entitled to everything else ihave been charged for by other institutions!!

Thanks

Absolute poppycock garwil............ you've done the right thing accepting this as a partial refund. Take them to court for the rest - they'll have no choice but to pay up for the rest! They're hiding behind this £12 charges larky - but at the end of the day they didn't have a problem applying charges to your credit card account unlawfully did they? Go get your money - show 'em who's boss! Good luck - hedgey xxx :D

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

hope im not hijacking ur thread its that i had a credit card with Nat West been with a DCA intrum justitia for over a year can i claim for charges and if i can what advice can you advice me cheers. do i send a prelim letter to Nat west cards .

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

Hey topjet - not sure on this one mate. I also have a NW credit card that I have a default against my name on (even though paid a final settlement fee on). Personally, I'd say go for the charges - nothing ventured, nothing gained! Address should be on livelylad's sticky just above the main forum. Hope this helps - let me know how you get on. Hedgey xxx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

it is absolutely bull**** ( SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH) !!! but i had a suceesfull claim against mastercard and visa card they will refund everything even though it means to go to court trust me !! i have been there and been insulted! hang on if you do it right u will get back your money ! ripped them off too lol :D

so PHIL tell us how to go about getting money back cheers

DPA SENT TO MBNA

7/4/07 40 DAYS MAY 16 ..

Send the DPA letter for all the statements include a £10 postal order and write "DPA request fee only" across the back of it. Send the letter by Special next day guaranteed delivery. Keep the receipts. Keep a copy of the letter as well.

Think we all just need to follow the tried and tested CAG process mate!!! At the end of the day, it works!!!! xx :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***